Quality Fiber and RF 1.2 GHz Cable TV Headend Amplifier
NEW QA1200 4-pack amplifier in 1RU. This may be the last headend amp you ever need to buy!
QA1200 1.2 GHz Quad Headend Amplifier: The QA1200 is designed as a transparent buffer amplifier to drive downstream fiber transmitters in the headend. With very flat 27dB gain from 47 MHz to 1.2 GHz, the QA1200 will amplify both QAM digital or analog signals with almost unmeasureable degradation.
• The QA1200 utilizes the latest Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology.
• 40% less power consumption than GaAs PD technology means lower energy costs, less heat, and longer life.
• Greater than 80dB amplifier-to-amplifier isolation ensures no cross interference. (>70dB from 1 GHz to 1.2 GHz)
• The QA1200 has >45dB output-to-input isolation, which keeps narrowcast channels from getting back into your core combiner network! When combined with the isolation of the input splitter, you can typically figure on >70dB of isolation.
• Pad and EQ locations both before and after the hybrid amplifier for more flexibility and level optimization.
• Front panel -20dB Output test point.
• Also available in 870 MHz, 1 GHz, or other bandwidths. Please consult the factory.
• Also available with GaAs PD or GaN PD technology, depending upon your output level requirements.
• <5dB Noise Figure, for very high CNR and MER.
• -48 VDC powering is standard, but the QA1200 is also available with 120/240 VAC or 24 VDC powering options.
• The QA1200 comes standard with a +24 VDC secondary power jack, for redundant powering.
Quick QA1200 Datasheet
WR1000 Dual-Output Fiber Node
GMC200 Manageable Media Converter Platform
1RU Rackmount High Power GaN Launch Aplifier
Please address any questions / comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Fiber and RF Inc
8941 SE Duncan St
Hobe Sound, FL 33455